Director ka mai khoon kardun please
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Director ka mai khoon kardun please
Waise there is a possibility that we won't get the complete reception but just that scene in the promo.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/Ronakshi11/status/1904979697043382488
Also, what is he expecting here??
Hai na… main bhi yahi soch rahi thi.
After a nikaah like that…
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Waise there is a possibility that we won't get the complete reception but just that scene in the promo.
I think so too!
I want a little more than just one scene though.
Talha ko acche se pata hai wo ghusse mai hogi....aise ched Raha hai usko

Ye scene mujhe front angle se dekhna hai.

mai bhi still watch ZGH that was a masterpiece.....now MSM add hogayaOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
This show has become my obsession after ZGH …I remember watching Zaroon-Kashaf scenes on repeat …I still do when I need a mood lift …MSM joins the list

pak mai bhi camera angle aur editors ki problem hai shayad

wo Roshi ke baare mai soch hi nahi Raha hai.....usko bas Roshi milgayi issi ki khushi mai pagal huye jaraha hai....Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I still can't believe this guy thought Roshi had forgotten everything and would happily accept this marriage.

ye le ja aur karde
