Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I still can't believe this guy thought Roshi had forgotten everything and would happily accept this marriage.
mere poora yt kal epi se bhara pada hai....jab bhi open karti hun I end up watching last 10mins of epiOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
So how many repeat views ? I’ve seen the entire episode twice ..the scene between Sir Talha and Mrs Talha some twenty times

what do you call that …a naughty smile ..or a smug smirkOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I still can't believe this guy thought Roshi had forgotten everything and would happily accept this marriage.


Originally posted by: sharadrocks
what do you call that …a naughty smile ..or a smug smirk
He was ekdum ready, thinking, Pyaara ban ke jaunga, Roshi maaf kar degi.His audacity to say, "Shaadi Mubarak, Mrs. Talha," and then offer to help remove the earrings!! Pura pagal hogya tah kal.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I still can't believe this guy thought Roshi had forgotten everything and would happily accept this marriage.
Pookie Talha is my favourite Talha 

https://x.com/Ronakshi11/status/1904979697043382488
Also, what is he expecting here??

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He was ekdum ready, thinking, Pyaara ban ke jaunga, Roshi maaf kar degi.His audacity to say, "Shaadi Mubarak, Mrs. Talha," and then offer to help remove the earrings!! Pura pagal hogya tah kal.
@bold: that was something I never expected.