Main saath dungi tumhara...
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main saath dungi tumhara...
Originally posted by: Gooddays
iss baar Nadia camera angle ko gaali deti nazar ayegi in drama review
I tend to agree more with Nadia and her chirpy comments. Even if I were to review I would’ve reviewed it the same manner😂😍
How useless is the marketing team at HumTV??
Are we moving on the new thread already ?
Talha: "Suleman Uncle ne kitne maze maze ke khaane banwaye honge shaadi ke liye. Dulha banne ki tension mein theek se khaya nahi." 
This dialogue killed me....

Originally posted by: cooldreams
Are we moving on the new thread already ?
Yes, feel free to move whenever: