Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1904896047685529815
Sam and Rohit on top 2 
Abh kya keh raha hai yeh ss banda....Originally posted by: Khanmiss
Listen ss update wrote armaan kaise bachaye abhira ko . Do you think finally I can get a scene of my dreams 😍. I just want those scenes yaar. Now I already prepared that they are going to destroy abhimaan. But before that pls abhira should get injured in that no armaan. Pls manifest yaar
Will they really give abhira's memory loss combined with rohit and shivani's (+ruhi's miscarriage or maybe not), forcing armaan to return to ph and take care of ruhi? 🤯
Their bond is beautiful. 
Originally posted by: Sajini235
Abh kya keh raha hai yeh ss banda....
Will they really give abhira's memory loss combined with rohit and shivani's (+ruhi's miscarriage or maybe not), forcing armaan to return to ph and take care of ruhi? 🤯
I know I really don't understand what is the need to make this khichdi . Why can't they write tracks in a direction and bring it to proper closure. What is the need to bring a track leave it incomplete like all other tracks and then start another one
[
Why are both characters dying? Shivani is fine but don’t kill RohitOriginally posted by: Sajini235
Well, I think shivani's death at a point is inevitable (though I want her to become a permenent character). But rohit's death is something I never want. After abhimaan's baby also comes, they can go for property disputes, rohit getting insecure over abhira's proffesional success as armaan has quit law. He can become a grey shaded once again. Why to kill him? So what if shivani dies saving rohit? Kv and vv won't be able to hold grudges against her anymore. If her death is inevitable then use that chance well.

Sajh dhaj k trauma main rehna 
Originally posted by: enigmaticw
https://x.com/samridhiifvt/status/1904885365409796208?t=3_9AsBox8Xr4uAZSD5j44A&s=19
Phupasa value and place in poddar family is now like in the pic
Acche din dekho, every one here loves to get laal tamatar from Tanu and knows the perfect way to do it
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3