Sorry I just saw your msg 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry I just saw your msg 
Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
Gen 1 - Dadda ji, Akshara, Gayatri, Rashmi and her husband.
Gen 2 - Shubham, Naira, Sirat, Kaira’s first born, Maudi, Ranveer, Gayu’s fiancè.
Gen 3 - Aarohi, Abhinav, Abhimanyu, Anisha, Neil.Gen 4 - Akshu, BSP and now Rohit, Shivani.
Apart from this Akshu miscarried one twin, Akshara had a miscarriage and then an abortion.
Ohh.. That means, har season mein majority logon ko uda dete hain, sirf goenkas bach jaate hain
Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson
Last season
Seerat - Beginning
Anisha
Neil
Abhinav
Arohi
Abhimanyu - End
Itne saare??
I forgot to add arohi in the list & was not aware of 2 characters mentioned at top
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Saath mei rolenge!!
They never gonna get Abhira’s hospital track!!
Why yaar was it so difficult to get a single hospital track for abhira . They could easily show abhir getting injured in the blast. Why should abbira always be the one who cares for others.
Consequences of not being a legacy viewer 🤷... I blame fetus abhira for trapping me in this labyrinth when she herself has dissapeared, god knows where 🤦♀️....Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Not 3 of us explaining bechari Sajni about the confusion between both Aksharas
Jokes apart, thanks for your instant replies clearing my confusion🥰 ....
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DHqWlEkABFd/?igsh=cm1zMzV0ZDBwMmFx
Why don't we have fun tracks like this show. Inki trp toh achhi he aati hai
I don't know what is wrong with writer why are they hell bent upon writing only toxic things. When rishta was always famous for family content celebrations then why suddenly they want only kalesh yaar . I wish we could also get fun tracks sam and ropu would do an amazing job . They have such good comic timing . Actually dkp doesn't want to anything for rishta. He is least bothered . Otherwise this gen would be no 1 in tro if we got fun and positive tracks like gen 2. How I wish writer atleast take some clues for udne ki Asha writer. She is writing different tracks .
Originally posted by: Sajini235
Main toh kahungi ki abhira ki memory loss track dedo...away from all poddars and goenkas...Bechari kuch din toh chain se jiyegi....
They are purposely giving those tracks why we don't like. We are asking for abhira 's memory loss from so long. I am so scared that they will give armaan's memory loss which is the worst thing to happen. Abhira worked so hard to be with armaan. But I wanted armaan to realize her worth. But writer definitely hates abhira
That is only crying and caring for others is written for her. No importance is given. No hospital track is given 😡😡
Listen ss update wrote armaan kaise bachaye abhira ko . Do you think finally I can get a scene of my dreams 😍. I just want those scenes yaar. Now I already prepared that they are going to destroy abhimaan. But before that pls abhira should get injured in that no armaan. Pls manifest yaar
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3