Can you post that BTS pls? Thanks 😊😊
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
Internet is spammed with bts pics of the restaurant scene
I love how playful talha is in that scene and ayat showing nakhre
Both killing it in black
I just can't wait
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can you post that BTS pls? Thanks 😊😊
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
Internet is spammed with bts pics of the restaurant scene
I love how playful talha is in that scene and ayat showing nakhre
Both killing it in black
I just can't wait
Aww... lovely edits, thanks for sharing! Seriously their office track was so so good... 😍😍
Ahad be like, am the Male Lead and the permanent eye candy in Meem se Mohabbat.... 😍😍 makers better encash on my hotness.... 🤩🤩🤩
Ahad has played this character beautifully... ❣️❣️
Not easy to play a man with so much trauma and self-guilt without being toxic, but Ahad has walked a very tight rope with his character and kept so much restraint... your heart breaks knowing how much pain Talha is carrying inside... 💔💔
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFhEcUuoFHS/?igsh=MXBycmhyNDdwMnBxYw==
I just love this scene from an old episode😍👌 But the comfort level both these actors share speaks volumes about how appreciative & encouraging Asif Raza Mir is of young actors. Dananeer is a confident actress and didn’t feel intimidated to work with him.
Absolutely, the way Roshi built chemistry with both Abid Uncle and Mohid in the initial episodes was so genuine and heartwarming
😇😇
Dananeer and Asif Raza Mir sahab together portrayed a beautiful bond between Roshi and Abid Uncle... even their scenes post marriage will be worth watching 🤩🤩
Originally posted by: cooldreams
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFhEcUuoFHS/?igsh=MXBycmhyNDdwMnBxYw==
I just love this scene from an old episode😍👌 But the comfort level both these actors share speaks volumes about how appreciative & encouraging Asif Raza Mir is of young actors. Dananeer is a confident actress and didn’t feel intimidated to work with him.
https://x.com/amaan_aina/status/1903519914465398958?s=46
The numbers speak for themselves😂🤷♀️
https://x.com/ishqhaiii/status/1903387149015372169?s=46
The Art of admiring 😍🥰