Love the meaning behind the captions
We can just say
Meem se Masha Allah
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Love the meaning behind the captions
We can just say
Meem se Masha Allah
Originally posted by: serena_shadow
In fourth photo they said cryber security guy. So hum tv officially posted it so no doubt that guy in saloon was cyber crime officer.
Cooldreams yeh toh pta nai how Talha and cybercell guy is related but Kya pta uska koi dost nikel
Yeh serial hai yha sb possible hai,😂😂
I don't know but I have a feeling that dada ji is also in team talha and cyber security guy.
Originally posted by: HQR6FFJ5LXDJFPPO
Omgggg. I m so so so looking forward to this scene
I m still in disbelief how insanely good ahad dananeer look together
She looked good with kaushal too
Ahad looks good with sajjal too
But this is just insane
Omg Abby you are ahad fan now?
If I remember correctly you used to call him servant hero 😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DHQmpEtMHT9/?igsh=MzZ5ZDhvd2IyN2Fw
All of us are guilty, without any doubts for Sir Talha😍😂