I Believe The Leap Shouldn't Have Happened
They Completely Ruined Suman Indori After The Leap
Sadly I Watched From Episode 1 To 162
Only
After That Lost Interest
So Even Stopped Posting Outside The EDT
😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I Believe The Leap Shouldn't Have Happened
They Completely Ruined Suman Indori After The Leap
Sadly I Watched From Episode 1 To 162
Only
After That Lost Interest
So Even Stopped Posting Outside The EDT
😔
Did you see yesterday's episode?now i doubt whether Rishi is Akhil bhoomi's son as per the rumours.
Originally posted by: SilverBell
I Believe The Leap Shouldn't Have Happened
They Completely Ruined Suman Indori After The Leap
Sadly I Watched From Episode 1 To 162
Only
After That Lost Interest
So Even Stopped Posting Outside The EDT
😔
Originally posted by: jasminerahul
Did you see yesterday's episode?now i doubt whether Rishi is Akhil bhoomi's son as per the rumours.
No Jasmine I Don't Watch This Show Anymore
I Dropped It
totally agree.. SI has become one PITA and that Devika has no other activity besides washroom.. to be there watch every family member and chela gulshan time and again do activities for her and record all video footage prepare those for proofs.
OMG this has literally become one Pain in the *** serial..
I am stopping to watch this shitty serial from today ...
The makers need to take this shit off the air. absolutely no creativity.. its surpassed beyond tolerance and never will ganesh ji shiv ji will take Good side.. always Devika side lol...
Bhagwan also sides devika according to the writers ... Wah wah.
Originally posted by: srinandu
totally agree.. SI has become one PITA and that Devika has no other activity besides washroom.. to be there watch every family member and chela gulshan time and again do activities for her and record all video footage prepare those for proofs.
OMG this has literally become one Pain in the *** serial..
I am stopping to watch this shitty serial from today ...
The makers need to take this shit off the air. absolutely no creativity.. its surpassed beyond tolerance and never will ganesh ji shiv ji will take Good side.. always Devika side lol...
Bhagwan also sides devika according to the writers ... Wah wah.
This Show Shouldn't Have Gotten Extended
Simple
Hope It Goes Off Air Soon
Court case is interesting.Suman made a smart move and Devika got arrested.
Originally posted by: SilverBell
This Show Shouldn't Have Gotten Extended
Simple
Hope It Goes Off Air Soon
Originally posted by: jasminerahul
Court case is interesting.Suman made a smart move and Devika got arrested.
Ok That's Great Then
Good Devika Got Arrested
But i think devika will escape as the show needs a vamp.
In My Opinion Show Needs To Go Off Air
The rumour is right.Rishi is Bhoomi's son.
Suman Indori NEW PROMO Today Rishi's secret is revealed.Rishi is not Suman's son but Bhoomi's son
Originally posted by: PatrickJ
when did that happen lol the show has been too focused on evil sister in law that it skipped the biggest plot of storyline