Are you a vitamin capsule?
You provide instant energy but harmful in the long run 💊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Are you a vitamin capsule?
You provide instant energy but harmful in the long run 💊
Are you a tanu?
You sing like Anu malik 😂
You are not the pasandida mard I thought you were - you have become the dard I didn’t know I was signing up for 

Are you srk of dar?
Your voice trembles while taking my name 😌
Ohh time to leave 😌
Goodbye song 🫂
Zindagi Chal Tera Shukriya
Shayad Mile Na Tu Kal Ki Subah
Jo Diya Humne Hass Ke Liya
Ae Zindagi Tera Chal Shukriya
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Ohh time to leave 😌
Goodbye song 🫂
Zindagi Chal Tera Shukriya
Shayad Mile Na Tu Kal Ki Subah
Jo Diya Humne Hass Ke Liya
Ae Zindagi Tera Chal Shukriya

Originally posted by: Spideyweb
You are a samosa without potato stuffing 🥔
No wonder you are single
Kisi girl ko potato bolke to dekho
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Because you insult your Spidey bro 😂
Tumne kuch kiya to nahi hai na?
Spidy has high level connection in IF 

Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
I will update the thread. U may talk about whatever you want as long as it's in line with forum rules and pls maintain decorum. Thanks
Hello dear friends . welcome to this thread . Feel free to share life’s funny and interesting stories, emotional and painful experiences or...
252