Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I have watched all seasons till S3 and was a legacy viewer good I escaped or I would have been watching it till buddapa
I want to see the 'The End ' of this show before My eyes
It's one of my wishes you can say
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I have watched all seasons till S3 and was a legacy viewer good I escaped or I would have been watching it till buddapa
I want to see the 'The End ' of this show before My eyes
It's one of my wishes you can say
Hey, want to be the Komolika of my love story?
You have the emotional range of a stone faced character in a family drama during a 5 minute long stare
Vijay must sponser Ganga Snan trip to all the moderators after the show is over
we ll sign petition for your rights
They should be sent to a trip to thailand to relax after all the hard work that's most pious and sanskaari trip 
😇
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Nautanki bandh karo Maria bahu aur rasode mein jaake cooker chadha biryani bana while I binge watch some terror horror shows
Lo maaji aapke liye special garma garam biryani 

You are like some games on IF - too much time consuming and giving me a headache
Wow you took it too literally when I said I wanted it Garma Garam bahu you are too intense shaant ho jao it's Itv not Kdrama where you are a chaebol heiress with anger issues

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
You are like some games on IF - too much time consuming and giving me a headache
You have tagged the wrong person
Shreya's games are fun and Fast too
I like Shreya games yeah they're fun 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
They should be sent to a trip to thailand to relax after all the hard work that's most pious and sanskaari trip
😇
To South Korea please 😝
I mean

Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
242