Time to shake it off—your negativity is no longer my beat.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Time to shake it off—your negativity is no longer my beat.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Dating you was like a never-ending Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai track—same problems on repeat, no growth, just frustration!
We need to tag some legacy viewers here
I knew you were trouble from the start—I'm just glad I dodged the bullet.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Dating you was like a never-ending Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai track—same problems on repeat, no growth, just frustration!
Are the tagged members Yrkkh mods omg I can understand the trouble and tough times these brave ones including you went through

I call that forumOriginally posted by: minakrish
I know. Being a moderator of the show doesn’t necessarily mean we watch the show.


Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Are the tagged members Yrkkh mods omg I can understand the trouble and tough times these brave ones including you went through
Vijay must sponser Ganga Snan trip to all the moderators after the show is over
we ll sign petition for your rights 
I have watched all seasons till S3 and was a legacy viewer good I escaped or I would have been watching it till buddapa

Are you a 'saas-bahu' plot twist? Because you're giving me a headache
You are the ilaichi in my Biryani
Vijay must sponser Ganga Snan trip to all the moderators after the show is over
we ll sign petition for your rights
Calling all my co-mods from YRKKH
Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
242