Sooooo someone posted this story
https://www.wattpad.com/1443317307-cid-smuts-birthday
If anyone wants to read
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sooooo someone posted this story
https://www.wattpad.com/1443317307-cid-smuts-birthday
If anyone wants to read
I loved the episode. As a loyal Daya fan , it was good to see him in another avatar. I had loved his earlier Rakhshak avatar too . There's a fire in his eyes and matching physique jo aise avatars ke liye perfect hai . I enjoyed the smirk on Abhijit's face when Daya knocked King out in the ring.
As for the storyline, from the beginning itself I understood that the girlfriend is somehow involved . She just had that look , attitude and demeanor. Also, I agreed with ACP when he said this is not something related to boxing itself , but with the illegal racket or some other matter .
Dolo, Crocin..obviously these are not the real names of those people . Come on, it's an illegal business , why'd people use their real names ? In any kind of shady business , people always use pseudo names . It also happens in the erotica industry and for similar reasons.
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35