lion's kid - Sher ka chhaava.Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
What does Chhava mean?? Marathi word hai.....I am guessing.
Reviews & Ratings
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lion's kid - Sher ka chhaava.Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
What does Chhava mean?? Marathi word hai.....I am guessing.
Apart from giving an overview about the occupancies, Sacnilk also looks into the occupancies in different cities/regions (e.g. Saturday 2nd day) - I think, it is interesting how different interests get shown for different regions (one has to scroll down):
https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Chaava_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_2
The "ji" is not added for respect, it's their name. Chhatrapati Shivaji maharaj is named after Shivai devi hence the name.
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
you don't know Hindi??? Ohkay.
Good that you looked things up beforehand.
https://youtu.be/1Rqz2UfZVE0?si=djqL5m3LfUAFTiI5
Do watch this movie if you can. I watched it in theatres and it was fantastic!
I read about the movie when doing research about the main protagonists in that era (it's mostly about the character enacted by Ashutosh Rana in Chhaava)...however, I didn't find a possibility to watch it with subtitles (I'm German and yes, I don't know Hindi or any other Indian language
).
One thing which Sanjay Leela Bhansali excels is music. It's too good and it takes the film forward.
He is a skilled musician himself 
People if you're interested in knowing the history, you can listen to this. It's in Hindi.
https://youtu.be/p286rxm3PwI?si=pzbiMeWeOCNksy5L
Yes true. He told he finalised love and war songs first , recorded them and then thought about the movie shooting.
Chhava means a lion's cub.Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
What does Chhava mean?? Marathi word hai.....I am guessing.
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5