Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Everytime I refresh the page or go to a different one, the siggy is changing. I'm getting very confused.
Saare hi acche hain, 

two words
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Everytime I refresh the page or go to a different one, the siggy is changing. I'm getting very confused.
Saare hi acche hain, 

two words
He is looking hot, and that is what matters.
Viszz kitne episodes hogaye tumhare???
Haa. Saare acche hai. 

Viszz kitne episodes hogaye tumhare???

Meanwhile after going yap yap yap all day, let me finally watch atleast some scene from today's episode
Waise for a change I am relatively current today
I'm always current with this thread Aps...can't say same about the show
I think the last time I watched a full episode must've been pre-janmashtami.. actually I think teej wale episodes.. and I don't intend on coming upto speed there at all 
Where is @derry girl 
https://x.com/Aarupyaru/status/1890753643206357024?t=Vm9yFq9GNm1g4VnqCBLttw&s=19
My biggest tension now that Armaan n Abhira are back together is - will we have to tolerate that goddamn Dora wig now coupled with long sleeved sarees and nightgowns????

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3