
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

Pretty hai
Iss scene Kitna bura kiya Talha ne Roshi ke saath
Yeah absolutely...Ruhi ka tho Jo Hua so Hua but this is the very basis of the ML's entire life. They have even building the whole sautela narrative over the entire span of this gen and if they just never let the entire truth come out it would just be very wrong. I know they don't care for dealing with tracks in entirety but having Abhira know and not Armaan is just stupid..
![]()
Somehow I think Armaan will know or find out. They won't turn KP without making her apologise.
Phupha k saare bhavishyawani sach huyi hei arman himself cancelled divorce uske baad yue kaha ki abhira arman ko family se dur le chalegi ab voh hone vala hei and kaveri ka dusra bhavishya wani madhav ar usse dur honge vidya barbad hogi rohit sambhal nhi payega yahi hone vale hei
Mujhe sirf wo back showing ladki dikh rahi Hai 
Ohhh ek aur sir Talha ka hai
hum teeno ne teen alag alag siggys dekh ke react kiya

I signed out and signed back in and ab dikh raha Hai you Meem girls 
The things I do for you 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
hum teeno ne teen alag alag siggys dekh ke react kiya
Everytime I refresh the page or go to a different one, the siggy is changing. I'm getting very confused. 
Not really. I think I've understood the show fairly well. This show has almost always made the FL only find out and reveal the secrets. Even when it's about their own families. Maybe gen 3 didn't do it, but gen 2 mein Naira found out and revealed about every secret that shook the family.. be it Aditya Bansal, suhasini trying to determine the gender of her baby or even Luv Kush's molestation..
Gen 4 have another pattern yaha sab sach thesre insan se aayega.
https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1890610598502690959
I cant say whether it was bcz of the execution, acting or the fact that we already know the future story..Anyways this was soo funny
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3