Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Naa, he is too angry to melt. Better either Mannat proves her innocence or Vikrant finds out the truth. He will bring her back at any cost , so not to worry 😂
I am glad yesterday Mannat didnt cower or cry in front of Puneet. Bullies feed on fear. When she did the job with head held high, he was the one who got frustrated.
I absolutely loved the scene!!! M so happy makers are addressing these things so organically !!!
Originally posted by: purplegirl7
I am glad yesterday Mannat didnt cower or cry in front of Puneet. Bullies feed on fear. When she did the job with head held high, he was the one who got frustrated.
Meine bhi miss kiya apni GagWarya ko
they are fire together ❤ 🔥 Malla aur Gagan ka screenspace sirf ek pic mein tha in yesterday's episode( ARS ka breakdown wala were the scene starts from a pic of them) ..
And mannu kabhi bahi sudheregi
bande ne Sir aur Mr avoid karne ko bola..aur madam ne extra Ji add kardiyaa 
Mr. Saluja Sir Jiiiii...😭😭😭😭what on earth is this mannuuu 
I think malla will again flop aish's plan. I dont think this time, vikrant will do effort to find reason. If mannat has to prove, she needs malla which will be fun becoz i like her character
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31