something serious or funny? Gimme the vibe you wanna go withOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
I think it's time for me to change my display name as well....but what should i change it to?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
something serious or funny? Gimme the vibe you wanna go withOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
I think it's time for me to change my display name as well....but what should i change it to?
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I think it's time for me to change my display name as well....but what should i change it to?
Bhullkad bhai 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeh sahi hoga
Gundi and bhatakti aatmaa ho gaya
Now something new
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Hi CB
Got the badge .
just checked profile
Iss game ke saath apka promotion bhi ho gaya.Congrats Saheli u became stunner ✴️
Nahi nahi stunner ho gai pehle
Now I m heading toward trailblazer
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
something serious or funny? Gimme the vibe you wanna go with
Yeh bhool jaata hai
Bhullkad bhai sahi hai iske liye
😂😂
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
something serious or funny? Gimme the vibe you wanna go with
A bit of both?
Post is less than 5 words
something related to your favourite CID character?
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
something related to your favourite CID character?
Nah something new whuch has nothing to do with my fav shows
Main hoon Don
Yeh kaisa lagega 😂
This is nice
I'm going to change my display name into this temporarily
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
This is nice
I'm going to change my display name into this temporarily
Arre wah aabhar tumhe achha laga
Ya keep some time
Perhaps till u hv jhadoo pochha control
Btw I think u may need to use lock key glue ahem ahem