Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Salman doesn’t like Love, and I love that
Really u think so? How come? Lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Salman doesn’t like Love, and I love that
Really u think so? How come? Lol
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Kanika looks so pissed when Qazi was getting schooled by Sallu, she didn’t look that pissed on the day it happened
I think Sallu gave him good advice but it also shows his friends are not really his friends.
I loved how everyone thought it was going to be an expose on how the rest of his group mahi, aman, uditi and arishfa backbite about him but makers changed it to making it all about their favs 😂
Aur notice kiya kab unke doosre favs kanika and uditi ne waapis jawab diya mahi ke upar toh bolne diya unhe but jab aman aur arishfa ne bolna chaha toh unko nai bolne diya cuz woh unke favs nai hain 😂
Waise I got the feeling that Qazi isn’t who makers want to win this time and I feel they still hope for someone like gullu to finally wake up meanwhile already subtly trying to detrack and damage Qazi’s game and persona on the show and qazi a lot of times himself inadvertently ends up helping them in this lol
For eg I hate how he becomes goonga and aba daba jaba in front of sallu 😂
I just feel it
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
I loved how everyone thought it was going to be an expose on how the rest of his group mahi, aman, uditi and arishfa backbite about him but makers changed it to making it all about their favs 😂
Aur notice kiya kab unke doosre favs kanika and uditi ne waapis jawab diya mahi ke upar toh bolne diya unhe but jab aman aur arishfa ne bolna chaha toh unko nai bolne diya cuz woh unke favs nai hain 😂
Waise I got the feeling that Qazi isn’t who makers want to win this time and I feel they still hope for someone like gullu to finally wake up meanwhile already subtly trying to detrack and damage Qazi’s game and persona on the show and qazi a lot of times himself inadvertently ends up helping them in this lol
For eg I hate how he becomes goonga and aba daba jaba in front of sallu 😂
I feel the opposite makers aren’t dumb they know he’s taken a huge lead. I just feel they want to disarm the contestants tell them to speak up, to be active and in turn they will definitely attack Qazi handing him an easy win.
Oh god Sallu is hilarious when imitating Kanika and exposing AUA. Lekin Mahi bhi karti hai difference being mainly for Uditi less so the other two.
Amra says meri sab se fav contestant yahaan maahi ji hai Sir 
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Kanika looks so pissed when Qazi was getting schooled by Sallu, she didn’t look that pissed on the day it happened
I think Sallu gave him good advice but it also shows his friends are not really his friends.
Woh aisa look de rahi thi.

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
Bade bade shabd 🌀
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
898