Originally posted by: chatterbox
.
I watched gumnaam episode
I left my review in Cid forum
Other one will chk later
Yeah just saw your post and replied to it
I watched both the episodes this morning
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
.
I watched gumnaam episode
I left my review in Cid forum
Other one will chk later
Yeah just saw your post and replied to it
I watched both the episodes this morning
Pete Tanya Silvy and DB
Chk ur profile
Did u get participants badge
I got now
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Pete Tanya Silvy and DB
Chk ur profile
Did u get participants badge
I got now
Nope
Haven't received any badge yet
Ok it will come simi did say all those who helped will also get badges
What u think
Shd I change my dp name to gumnaam hai koi 😂😂😂
Hi CBOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Pete Tanya Silvy and DB
Chk ur profile
Did u get participants badge
I got now
Got the badge .
just checked profile
Iss game ke saath apka promotion bhi ho gaya.Congrats Saheli u became stunner ✴️
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ok it will come simi did say all those who helped will also get badges
Yeah i just received it like 14 mins ago
No
Change it back to Gundi leader / bhatakti aatma
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Waghle ki duniya
I think pete will find that episode faster
Pete can u pls share that in chat post and tag vibs here
Atharva kidnapping wala episode
This is the episode CB was talking about
I think it's time for me to change my display name as well....but what should i change it to?