
IF when you will add this rxns?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

IF when you will add this rxns?
Totally agree.
And the actor is also doing a decent job, have the potential to have more screen presence.
Sharon's voice has always sounded something diff to me.. I mean not so pleasent, not so common one.. And by this screeching and all, they r making it more weird..
Originally posted by: Indira1211
Sorrry..did I have an altercation with you ? It was with someone else. Right. So stop tagging me ..and then getting all your buddies to,like the post. You guys do,it all the time and it’s so childish ..like you are school kids…🙄. And I’m going to report all further posts that tag me. Rude children ..even adults who act like kids ..really annoy me. 😡
Wow, okay. No you did not have an altercation with me, but with another user who was talking in the same time as you. Since this is a public forum, we are allowed to reply to even "Members only" post, which was what I did.
And yes, I have an annoying habit of calling out people when they expect other to play by different rules than what they apply to themselves. I will always say what I want with no fear that someone will quote me or call me out. If I don't agree with a view, I either ignore it, or share my counter view. I do not call others childish or immature - that is name calling someone particular, which is never okay, so yes, I will call that behaviour of I find it wrong.
Also I do not need to ask anyone to like my post or to gang up and bully anyone. This is a public forum - not high school or a popularity contest.
Hua toh b toh thek honjayegi abhi hi apne bete se mili hei.
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Wow, okay. No you did not have an altercation with me, but with another user who was talking in the same time as you. Since this is a public forum, we are allowed to reply to even "Members only" post, which was what I did.
And yes, I have an annoying habit of calling out people when they expect other to play by different rules than what they apply to themselves. I will always say what I want with no fear that someone will quote me or call me out. If I don't agree with a view, I either ignore it, or share my counter view. I do not call others childish or immature - that is name calling someone particular, which is never okay, so yes, I will call that behaviour of I find it wrong.
Also I do not need to ask anyone to like my post or to gang up and bully anyone. This is a public forum - not high school or a popularity contest.
Well that’s exactly how this whole thing started. People expect others to follow in with their likes and not say anything negative about their favourite character even if he’s behaving like a big jerk.. and then a mocking reply is made to the post with multiple likes by buddies ..so how do you think it looks. It looks like a gang up or a clique…and I get that vibe here. Anyway..that’s it…I’m done talking about this now..
Yaar..this is not some school playground ..it is only natural for people to gravitate towards those whom they share an opinion with in the context of a discussion forum …if I make a post, I am bound to tag people who share my opinion …and if I have a counter opinion to whatever is being said by some member, I would likely tag those who will resonate with my view ..how does that make it calling people for support …not like we are fighting a war here that we need allies to target enemy camps ..if mods believe that tagging people amounts to rallying support or ganging up, they should remove the option of tagging …
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Yaar..this is not some school playground ..it is only natural for people to gravitate towards those whom they share an opinion with in the context of a discussion forum …if I make a post, I am bound to tag people who share my opinion …and if I have a counter opinion to whatever is being said by some member, I would likely tag those who will resonate with my view ..how does that make it calling people for support …not like we are fighting a war here that we need allies to target enemy camps ..if mods believe that tagging people amounts to rallying support or ganging up, they should remove the option of tagging …
I agree with your post because I share your opinion about how a forum works. Maybe a response in words instead of an emoji won't seem like ganging up. 🤷
On a completely unrelated note, I've always enjoyed playing tag while I was in school 
You mean RK trying to udoing Armaan meanwhile Shivani comes in????Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
any KPs on this line should be banned
mereko shuru se bahut zyada khauf hai

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3