Beheno aur unke bhaiyyon next time a MID pops up just report it and let mods deal with it. Hum hain naa. Hum sambhal lenge. Unhe ignore karo tab tak jaise ke ex ko ignore karte ho.
(I don't know why I was feeling very filmy today.
)
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Beheno aur unke bhaiyyon next time a MID pops up just report it and let mods deal with it. Hum hain naa. Hum sambhal lenge. Unhe ignore karo tab tak jaise ke ex ko ignore karte ho.
(I don't know why I was feeling very filmy today.
)
I know dear but I just couldn’t resist bashing it for openly abusing meOriginally posted by: Minionite
Beheno aur unke bhaiyyon next time a MID pops up just report it and let mods deal with it. Hum hain naa. Hum sambhal lenge. Unhe ignore karo tab tak jaise ke ex ko ignore karte ho.
(I don't know why I was feeling very filmy today.
)

Aye aye Captain!
4 shabd
So sad how MAA forum ki sabse elite member has been reduced to a Mad MID 

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
So sad how MAA forum ki sabse elite member has been reduced to a Mad MID
Mere dimaag mein ek aur comment aaya hai but bas ab. Can't stop laughing 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I know dear but I just couldn’t resist bashing it for openly abusing me
Uday bhai ko follow karo. 


So much has happened that I forgot that it’s my second anniversary on this site
2 years of vellapanti has flown so fast 
Aww thank you so sweet of youOriginally posted by: Bibliophiles
Happy anniversary, Ajab
😊May you continue spreading love, light, laughter, smiles & positivity with your amazing wit & humor on IF. Long live your wit & humor
May you never go into hibernation & we keep getting unlimited supply of your witty postsIt's because of sunshine & funny souls & posts like yours that I prolonged my stay on IF otherwise I wouldn't have left it long back. My daily dose of laughter.
Always a pleasure to interact with pure souls such as yourself, really appreciate that you enjoy my posts
I am also still on this site purely due to the members as I am bored of all these shows and dead forums.
Clearly proves that a certain someone’s accusations of me being badtameez and whatnot was false
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
So much has happened that I forgot that it’s my second anniversary on this site
2 years of vellapanti has flown so fast
Aapko, Happy IF Anniversary.
Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
6