Anupamaa 16 Jan 2025 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread- Page 2

Episode Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

3.6k

Users

10

Likes

51

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#11

Beheno aur unke bhaiyyon next time a MID pops up just report it and let mods deal with it. Hum hain naa. Hum sambhal lenge. Unhe ignore karo tab tak jaise ke ex ko ignore karte ho.


(I don't know why I was feeling very filmy today. smiley37)

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Minionite

Beheno aur unke bhaiyyon next time a MID pops up just report it and let mods deal with it. Hum hain naa. Hum sambhal lenge. Unhe ignore karo tab tak jaise ke ex ko ignore karte ho.


(I don't know why I was feeling very filmy today. smiley37)

I know dear but I just couldn’t resist bashing it for openly abusing me smiley37
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#13

Aye aye Captain!


4 shabd

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#14

So sad how MAA forum ki sabse elite member has been reduced to a Mad MID smiley37smiley38

ShahH8er thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Comments (December 2024) Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

So sad how MAA forum ki sabse elite member has been reduced to a Mad MID smiley37smiley38

Mere dimaag mein ek aur comment aaya hai but bas ab. Can't stop laughing smiley37

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I know dear but I just couldn’t resist bashing it for openly abusing me smiley37


Uday bhai ko follow karo. smiley37

Nana Patekar GIFs | Tenor

smiley37

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#17

So much has happened that I forgot that it’s my second anniversary on this site smiley36 2 years of vellapanti has flown so fast smiley37

serotoninflux thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#18


[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Happy anniversary, Ajabsmiley27smiley36😊May you continue spreading love, light, laughter, smiles & positivity with your amazing wit & humor on IF. Long live your wit & humorsmiley36


May you never go into hibernation & we keep getting unlimited supply of your witty postssmiley27smiley36 It's because of sunshine & funny souls & posts like yours that I prolonged my stay on IF otherwise I wouldn't have left it long back. My daily dose of laughter.smiley36

Aww thank you so sweet of you smiley27 Always a pleasure to interact with pure souls such as yourself, really appreciate that you enjoy my posts smiley27 I am also still on this site purely due to the members as I am bored of all these shows and dead forums.

a woman in a blue saree says

Clearly proves that a certain someone’s accusations of me being badtameez and whatnot was false

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

So much has happened that I forgot that it’s my second anniversary on this site smiley36 2 years of vellapanti has flown so fast smiley37


Aapko, Happy IF Anniversary.

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 days ago

Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".