https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/166387414
When did that happen? Episode no?
Where am i? Do you mean which forum I'm active in these days?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/166387414
When did that happen? Episode no?
Where am i? Do you mean which forum I'm active in these days?
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/166387414
When did that happen? Episode no?
Where am i? Do you mean which forum I'm active in these days?
I think you missed this notification
I don't remember the episode number
I meant you weren't seen in CID episodes last week
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
I don't remember the episode number
I meant you weren't seen in CID episodes last week
I wasn't available last week
I'll miss the episodes this week as well cause I'm travelling
Episode 6 is gonna be fun.... it's the wedding one
How do you know about that 
Saw this episode yesterday n funny thing is i had seen chaalbaaz 2 days ago so i was enjoying Pankaj anju manju dialogue
his sita n geeta and anju manju Sanju dialogue was too funny. And then remembering Freddy sir aww so emotional i had tears.
Lets talk abt case now, it was interesting one, esp the end twist. Abhi sir has matured a lot otherwise he would have said to that doctor to pick up call infront of him.
Sheena did fab job as twin, her acting top notch.
Poor Avni blamed herself but glad acp sir pacified her.
Good to see Dhenchu too, those scenes was gold hehe
Somebody maybe accidently had uploaded tomorrow's next up jisme it was the wedding ka scenes....
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night
Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...
RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...
35