The result of staying with elderly peopleOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.instagram.com/p/DD_OO9JolvR/?img_index=1&igsh=bnpkeXc4OXFqNjRx
Is lack of fashion sense a genetic thing this gen?

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The result of staying with elderly peopleOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://www.instagram.com/p/DD_OO9JolvR/?img_index=1&igsh=bnpkeXc4OXFqNjRx
Is lack of fashion sense a genetic thing this gen?

I am ashamed at myself. I tortured myself by watching the whole of Sirat track yet I could not recognise Sirat’s hairstyle 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
He actually looks like an elf while Buddha Manish looks like Santa
Santa toh unkey akhon k samney paida hua hai
oye hoye hoye ye chamatkar kaise hua?😂 but still wig is distracting me😖
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I am ashamed at myself. I tortured myself by watching the whole of Sirat track yet I could not recognise Sirat’s hairstyle
Manish k Alzheimers symptoms tumko aa gaaye. Kitna pyaar hain 

Me and Manish used to hate Sirat once upon a time but now we remember her fondly


Sirat's hairstyle was og ryt?? 😅Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I am ashamed at myself. I tortured myself by watching the whole of Sirat track yet I could not recognise Sirat’s hairstyle
https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1871779780192080047
Garvita's christmas look
I want to see Abhira's full look. Upar se toh sahi tha neeche se koi khurafat nahi kardi ho
Bechari Garvita pure time doll leke shoot karne se irritate nhi hoti
Meri RuRo with babyOriginally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1871779780192080047
Garvita's christmas look
I want to see Abhira's full look. Upar se toh sahi tha neeche se koi khurafat nahi kardi ho
Choti fam Happy family🧿🧿❤️Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3