
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏

Aajkal to tum alag hi shine kar rahi ho.
Kych zyada hi kp nahi sach ho rahe tumhare.
Woh bas aise hi ....
Thank you for the compliment ☺️ 😊
Humare counting kaha ruka dha???
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I miss her long hair
But the dress is pretty.
barbaadiyan jaisa sequence milega???
i don't remember. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say 35
Originally posted by: Fortnight
i don't remember. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say 35
35?? Itna tho nahi hain😂😂 Poor Ar sa
Would they kiss or not
https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1832588771239354709
https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1827529914221744587
https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1824984867886465384
https://x.com/lolaal123/status/1817026292337803339
Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DD_OO9JolvR/?img_index=1&igsh=bnpkeXc4OXFqNjRx
Is lack of fashion sense a genetic thing this gen?
Yahaan acchi lag rahi hai. I petition for the headband to be permanent.

10, Ten, Dhas, 100-90 = 10
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3