I already mentioned 1% other so technically I didn't lose.
😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already mentioned 1% other so technically I didn't lose.
😎
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://youtu.be/J1H_ET-eBCU?si=jSfQdNjc8Ec4G9hM
Abhira and Armaan apparently stopped working for a few days toh PF ko loss honey laga.
I guess this is why Kaveri will give the 8 day challenge. Kiyuki firm is her one true love
Also Manoj saying - main Abhira ke clients ko kya kahunga - kyun, cabin hadapne ke time pe aapne aur aapko biwi ne yeh baat nahi Sochi 
nahi phir anupamaa ki ek aur beti layenge kahi se aur usko bada karenge and uska role rupali play karegiIf the next udaan fails they will end Anupama?

From the ratings it was pretty clear that gen leap is indeed a flop. So they would have to obv change the track. Agar baat kuch internal kalesh ki hain then we would be getting the tea shortlyIf the next udaan fails they will end Anupama?

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
They will now show the love triangle between Anupamaa, Prem and Maahi.
Na Umra Ka Seema Ho Pyaar Ka.
I told same thing after hearing the news, that Ajab's wish may get fulfilled of seeing pyaar mein umar ki seema nahi hoti. 
Kuch bhi yaar.. I participated in one and we ended up winning 50:50..which I agree is better than your continuous losing streak against Tanu
Sare ke sare haq cheeners

Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Kuch bhi yaar.. I participated in one and we ended up winning 50:50..which I agree is better than your continuous losing streak against Tanu

abhi toh rumours yahi hai ki RG se tiff hui thi kuch din pehle. And Maa ke aage koi nahi hai for rajanFrom the ratings it was pretty clear that gen leap is indeed a flop. So they would have to obv change the track. Agar baat kuch internal kalesh ki hain then we would be getting the tea shortly
I think Manish Goenka should enter as the AA for MAA 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3