Abhi na jaao chhor kar
Ki dil abhi bhara nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi na jaao chhor kar
Ki dil abhi bhara nahi
Please jannu di
Update kar dijiye na
Aap aur aapke "Song wale requests" 

Update please @Jahnavi Di
The long awaited Letter 3 (no no cut cut) 1000th Update request is here from the most dramatic member of PBD Fan Group 
I hope this message finds you in good health.. surrounded by inspiration.. and possibly in the middle of writing the next glorious chapter of your masterpiece. I’m here.... like a patient... devoted fan (with a hint of desperation) asking… nah begging… for an update
TBD in next post (I love spamming your thread LOL)
Let me set the scene - It’s 3 AM... I’m sitting in front of my screen... scrolling through the pages hoping and praying that a new update will magically appear like a miracle. But alas… it’s the same heartbreaking page. Is this what love feels like? Because this is the painful beauty of fanfiction obsession sorry Jalal obsession
😭😭😭😭 (I am in love with your fictional Jalal..I’m pretty sure future me will be in serious trouble because no guy will live up to him
)

(This is me crying NOT laughing)
Kitne din aur? 
Every minute I wait feels like a century. My heart can’t take this suspense 



I have written an entire thesis in my head about what could happen next. So, I’m practically drowning in what I call "PBD La La Land"

my imagination is giving me a new episode every 5 minutes
But none of them are quite as good as YOUR genius imagination 
I will wait for you, but also maybe cry... coz I need an update... to feel alive...

Please, don’t make me write a letter to the universe asking for the update. You know I will. 

Yours dramatic in waiting,
Anushkaaaaaaaa
Office kaam ho bolo tata bye bye 
PBD ko bolo Hiii Hiii 
Plot ka drama tha high
Update karo or we'll cry

---
ye log jo mere behalf pe update maangne wale the kaha gaye sab 


Originally posted by: nushhkiee
Plot ka drama tha high
Update karo or we'll cry
---
ye log jo mere behalf pe update maangne wale the kaha gaye sab
Oho wo khud bimaar pad gaye 😅 Sorry
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
Jodha Akbar FF : --- Who loves Him Most (M) --- Link to my other threads Thread 1 Thread 2 - Thread 3 :::::Thread 4::::...
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
synopsis when he brought Amer's rose into his harem, she was meant to be a testament to his conquest. when she agreed to marry him, it was with...
Part 1 Two Worlds Here she was. Jodha Shekhawat stood in front of the gleaming glass and steel headquarters of Khan Engineering in Agra. The...
1.2k