In short Ruhi ne jab se hosh sambhala hai she is screeching 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In short Ruhi ne jab se hosh sambhala hai she is screeching 
Christmas bhi aane wala h.....pls writer Rohit ko sahi salamat ph mein hi rakhe. 🙏🏻
Laapata is baar Ar ko kar dena......
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I used to watch post leap eps on YouTube but stopped as I got too nostalgic. I get soo annoyed when I see Ghum 3 as I’m instantly reminded of our old ghum 1 which we loved very much
I watch the first 300 episodes.. when Sai was not in love with Virat
Originally posted by: yum_immy
In short Ruhi ne jab se hosh sambhala hai she is screeching
Haan even child Ruhi will run away after seeing her adult avatar. 
Gosh why I think I can hear her now 
Christmas bhi aane wala h.....pls writer Rohit ko sahi salamat ph mein hi rakhe. 🙏🏻
Laapata is baar Ar ko kar dena......
Kuch bhi hojaye makers should protect Rohit the nikama bhai and give him lambi long life
Bhalay hi par par nanu apne paron k sath hi kiu na urr jayen
Otherwise hum sab apne kaano ka insurance nikalwa leinge
Matashree bhi earbuds laga k dekhti hongi apni aulaad ko upar se 
Originally posted by: Debospeaks
All up to the makers unko karna hoga toh karenge
Arey nahi karte dkp wake aise kaand expose kyunki ruhi ko as conflict rkhna hai long time tak.
Today she told naa how Ar left her at mandap for Abhira
![]()
We all very well know this is her main reason for her hatered towards Abhira.
So she still has feelings for her jeth ji 🤔 🤔
Disgusting!! Don't want to watch the triangle again!!
Originally posted by: yum_immy
First one was still better
Yeh wali tou ab bardash se bahar horhi hai
Kya you think Pufferfish was better
I can't with your, 



Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
992