Cookrei, maine jaise hi likha notification aaya for fascinator.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cookrei, maine jaise hi likha notification aaya for fascinator.

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Nym awards mile kya tuje
Muje 6 mile aab taak
30 minutes mai
facinator category mai

galat baat nahi Karne
8 ho gaye 
I also feel same. Even though I am here to support Digvijay, ❤️ I also think he will not make it to finale. Every season one contestant is makers
target who gets cornered or told off that he is wrong
even though he is not at fault.
Digvijay 🥰 is that chosen contestant this season.
Biggboss, Salman & Farah don’t give him credit he deserves & put him down so that their selected contestant shines. 
But for me Digvijay 🥰 is doing better than expected. He will rock the season & win hearts 💕 before getting eliminated. 
V O T E
F O R
D I G V I J A Y ❤️
Appreciation per post hai kya
I think haar ekk reaction paar ekk award hai
Rajni will win 
Originally posted by: spicysagar
I also feel same. Even though I am here to support Digvijay, ❤️ I also think he will not make it to finale. Every season one contestant is makers
target who gets cornered or told off that he is wrong
even though he is not at fault.
Digvijay 🥰 is that chosen contestant this season.
Biggboss, Salman & Farah don’t give him credit he deserves & put him down so that their selected contestant shines.
But for me Digvijay 🥰 is doing better than expected. He will rock the season & win hearts 💕 before getting eliminated.
V O T E F O R D I G V I J A Y ❤️
diggvijay is getting lots and is overshadowing kv
so obviously he will be out 2-3 weeks before finale
shrutika ya chahat will get his place
Mishra ka birthday hain cake Vivian ne banaya hai par cake mein kaatungi aaj Mishra ka . Birthday special episode
.Happy happy birthday beta from Shilpa mommy
https://x.com/06_annu/status/1866435741749793156?t=ExNB5fYrVO9-07GmCivfVA&s=19
Yeh hair set karne ki beemari vd ki abhie h lol big boss mein kitni baar karta h , 😭 🤣