Sab log aaj Avinash ke hamdard kyun bane hue hain, aisa kya tabahi kar gya wo
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sab log aaj Avinash ke hamdard kyun bane hue hain, aisa kya tabahi kar gya wo
I find it annoying why some of the guys keep on telling the girls how to play. Like exactly how to play what to do... And these girls are following also it seems..
Come on girls.. You play for yourself too!
ye fascinator badge kya hota hai ???? maine kisko fascinate kiya
[/QUOTE
Hey I have also received this badge.. I see I have two badges.. What a special day...
Go Avinash go dhoo daal isko

Sakina kaha hai aaja yaa 
https://x.com/biggboss18live/status/1866532820396761286?s=46&t=14fwKequOItMfn5CYLuf8w