Originally posted by: BYVBGY223R343QTA
I like Abhimaan but i dislike the storyline, because of which unable to root for anyone. I miss gen 3.
Yes current storyline is not very appealing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: BYVBGY223R343QTA
I like Abhimaan but i dislike the storyline, because of which unable to root for anyone. I miss gen 3.
Yes current storyline is not very appealing
I am here for themOriginally posted by: O62V2LICYDDNF3UI
I am searching for gen 3 Akshara fan but seems like everyone is divided into Abhimanyu vs Nav.


Just saw yesterday episode clip about Rohit and Arman scene which was just too funny
how Arman said ki tu yha khada hoke anab shanab bol rha hai
feel like RP inner feeling got mixed with the character
Originally posted by: W3YL2ECP7RO7LECD
I am searching for gen 3 Akshara fan but seems like everyone is divided into Abhimanyu vs Nav.
I'm neither a legacy viewer nor watch for any couple...im fan of this forum people
here everyone comments are just so lively that I come and check everyday despite not being an itv viewer
Yep that scene was unintentionally hilarious 😂 And that " u got it". But kya fayda.. Aaj Ro phir se flip gayi and bhaichara shuru😭Originally posted by: serena_shadow
Just saw yesterday episode clip about Rohit and Arman scene which was just too funny
how Arman said ki tu yha khada hoke anab shanab bol rha hai
feel like RP inner feeling got mixed with the character
Yep that scene was unintentionally hilarious 😂 And that " u got it". But kya fayda.. Aaj Ro phir se flip gayi and bhaichara shuru😭
Rohit apni maa pe gaya hai
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDREDcjyMbb/?igsh=MndmZmFxZHQzeGIw
Kal yeh bhi flip karegi. Kya family hai.
Aakhir Maa kiske hain🤷♀️🤷♀️
Rohit apni maa pe gaya hai
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDREDcjyMbb/?igsh=MndmZmFxZHQzeGIw
Kal yeh bhi flip karegi. Kya family hai.
Aakhir Maa kiske hain🤷♀️🤷♀️
Maa Vidya aur pujya Pitaji Madhav. Kitna hi expect kar sakte hai. Armaan aadha bach gaya sirf aadha.
Rohit apni maa pe gaya hai
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDREDcjyMbb/?igsh=MndmZmFxZHQzeGIw
Kal yeh bhi flip karegi. Kya family hai.
This looks hilarious
im sure in actual episode it lot of drama but these clips are just too funny 😂😂 I only see and got to know about these characters from this forum only
but my mom watches this on tv toh kbhi kbhi jab Mei unke room Mei jaati hu toh I watch like 5 sec and then I got my dose of drama phir vapas aa jaati hu...but this forum is the only constant thing jha Mei itv bhi bare kr leti thanks to all these lovely people


Maa Vidya aur pujya Pitaji Madhav. Kitna hi expect kar sakte hai. Armaan aadha bach gaya sirf aadha.
Seems like that aadha is dominant ki he got chance to bachna 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3