Sorry if I am ruining it for u, Idt milnevala hain😂😂😂

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sorry if I am ruining it for u, Idt milnevala hain😂😂😂

Are you Akshara fan?
Originally posted by: Fortnight
main bas Abhir ki fan hu.
I also started watching again for Abhir. I like Abhira also
Originally posted by: Abhirasharma
Is everyone a fan of Abhira and Armaan?
Oh, we're total DKP and Bhavna haters, yet here we are, obsessing pretty pair because our shallow little hearts can't resist a terrible acting 
Areyy Gen 3???? Nope

Originally posted by: Observer007
Oh, we're total DKP and Bhavna haters, yet here we are, obsessing pretty pair because our shallow little hearts can't resist a terrible acting
I like the reframing
Originally posted by: Abhirasharma
Is everyone a fan of Abhira and Armaan?
Many of us watch for Armaan Abhira, but there are many legacy viewers as well
Areyy Gen 3???? Nope
I am searching for gen 3 Akshara fan but seems like everyone is divided into Abhimanyu vs Nav.
In this thread, we do like Abhira and Armaan (most of the times)
.
Many of us watch for Armaan Abhira, but there are many legacy viewers as well
I like Abhimaan but i dislike the storyline, because of which unable to root for anyone. I miss gen 3.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3