Last ep of Nadaan was fast pased, thrilling and romantic. I just loved how Haidar protected Tabeer, and her trusting him, till the end. The last scene was 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last ep of Nadaan was fast pased, thrilling and romantic. I just loved how Haidar protected Tabeer, and her trusting him, till the end. The last scene was 
How is the series guys? Worth watching?
How is the series guys? Worth watching?
Yes it's worth watching
Thank you. From the promo seemed like something different. I'll check it out
Is this a romantic thriller?