Originally posted by: elizamerin
Yeah Afterall he is a one woman man.He won't pursue anyone if he didn't get his akshu
Yaa he is OG pendulum.. He dodged between both sisters first..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: elizamerin
Yeah Afterall he is a one woman man.He won't pursue anyone if he didn't get his akshu
Yaa he is OG pendulum.. He dodged between both sisters first..
Shhhh.Aisa nahi bolte.This is Indiaforum.yahan manyu is a one woman man
I got a question for y'all ☺️
I shipped OG Abhira (before 6 year leap) so that's the main reason I stick with Abheera spelling. Now this is the first time I'm coming across Abheemanyu spelling. Why tho 🤣
I really don't want Abhimanyu to be Abheera's father. That's actually another loss of rights to nav 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Shineeeee
I got a question for y'all ☺️
I shipped OG Abhira (before 6 year leap) so that's the main reason I stick with Abheera spelling. Now this is the first time I'm coming across Abheemanyu spelling. Why tho 🤣
I really don't want Abhimanyu to be Abheera's father. That's actually another loss of rights to nav 🤷♀️
I'm team Navmanyu, I just hate Akshara 😁😁😁
Edit: Video to support my claim 🤣
https://drive.google.com/file/d/195MF1Xf5LXXwL-ErCtlBGIn3Io1CZT4Q/view
Originally posted by: Shineeeee
I got a question for y'all ☺️
I shipped OG Abhira (before 6 year leap) so that's the main reason I stick with Abheera spelling. Now this is the first time I'm coming across Abheemanyu spelling. Why tho 🤣
I really don't want Abhimanyu to be Abheera's father. That's actually another loss of rights to nav 🤷♀️
Arrey don't worry... Abheemanyu isn't after of Abhira... She will always be Abhinav and Akshara ki beti Abhira...
And mods have permitted us to use Abheemanyu just like Abheera is being used...
Originally posted by: shahsb_26
Arrey don't worry... Abheemanyu isn't after of Abhira... She will always be Abhinav and Akshara ki beti Abhira...
And mods have permitted us to use Abheemanyu just like Abheera is being used...
Oh I didn't know that
Watch that video tho 🤣 🤣
Sab itne khush the ki abheemanyu zindagi mein na Sahi karne mein to saath tha abhir ke…… makers ne uska yeh HAQ bhi cheen liya….. 😃😃😃
Originally posted by: India_TV
Sab itne khush the ki abheemanyu zindagi mein na Sahi karne mein to saath tha abhir ke…… makers ne uska yeh HAQ bhi cheen liya….. 😃😃😃
Sab ka nahi pata but a part, Navmanyu shippers were happy that they had 22 peaceful years with their son before Akshara joined them 😔
Originally posted by: Shineeeee
Sab ka nahi pata but a part, Navmanyu shippers were happy that they had 22 peaceful years with their son before Akshara joined them 😔
Aap ka nahi pata…. But Abhinav and abheemsnyu…. Both wanted Akshu😃😃 akshu chose Abhinav😃😃 and sbheemsbtu ko msuka milte hi… MAAAA ruh…. Sab ko chod chad kar bhag kiya Akshu ke jee he peeche😃😃😃
Originally posted by: India_TV
Aap ka nahi pata…. But Abhinav and abheemsnyu…. Both wanted Akshu😃😃 akshu chose Abhinav😃😃 and sbheemsbtu ko msuka milte hi… MAAAA ruh…. Sab ko chod chad kar bhag kiya Akshu ke jee he peeche😃😃😃
Yeah he's wrong to run away leaving Rooh behind.
But none of us want Akshara yaar, you can have her with Nav 😁✌️