Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026- Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

4.6k

Users

40

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago
Blackwater thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yaar then you would call me mannerless too I guess. I always eat food on bed 😭

Me too..me too

1000055021.jpg

Edited by Blackwater - 8 hours ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 hours ago
yor hutting me madam smiley36kya badia acting h lol..
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: omika23

Oye Chaudri zyada na catch kiya karo 😂

chaudhrain nei bachne ki khushi mei bharke roti banaya lolsmiley36
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: BombayChic

Scout yung ka gf hai kya. Kitna immature hai. Daadhi much kyu nikala smiley37

scoutwa looks lost overall..yoh chilam chilli pehle kari ti ab nhi dikra
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://x.com/digital_newshub/status/2104823237301649604?s=46


Speaking of Eisha her bro might be coming in lol

Btw I never watched bb 18 so could anyone objectively let me know how she was in the game? Lol

Waise log kya kya soch rahay thaiy kaise barrey naam chahye as wild card, karan wahi aayega etc lo agaya barra naam Eisha ka bhai 😂


I didn’t mind her much because she was a good friend to Vivian but KV fans and overall the general audience I think hated her lol for being a bitching queen, she wasn’t well liked I guess smiley36 I never watched her gossip sessions so I can’t say but I found her pretty fine otherwise.
Edited by infinity101 - 8 hours ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

I didn’t mind her much because she was a good friend to Vivian but KV fans and overall the general audience I think hated her lol for being a bitching queen, she wasn’t well liked I guess smiley36 I never watched her gossip sessions so I can’t say but I found her pretty fine otherwise.

yeah she did give the mean girl energy sometimes but i feel she was way overhated compared to many bb contestants smiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://x.com/digital_newshub/status/2104823237301649604?s=46


Speaking of Eisha her bro might be coming in lol

Btw I never watched bb 18 so could anyone objectively let me know how she was in the game? Lol

Waise log kya kya soch rahay thaiy kaise barrey naam chahye as wild card, karan wahi aayega etc lo agaya barra naam Eisha ka bhai 😂


Kya din agaye hai. 3rd tier celeb ka Bhai aayega BB mein.

Usne apni behen ko accha defend Kiya tha but aisa kuch khaas nhi hai.

omika23 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

yeah she did give the mean girl energy sometimes but i feel she was way overhated compared to many bb contestants smiley36

Uditi is thoda uske high class level hai but she is same… I know 😭😂

But brother is actually very good 👍

Related Topics

Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 2 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: mnx12 · 3 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 4 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 25th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 5 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 24th Sept 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Bigg Boss 20 thumbnail

Posted by: Leprechaun · 6 days ago

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 23rd Sep 2026

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".