Originally posted by: Honey-Friend
Achha! Did you guys like Abhimaan's new bedroom??
Abhi tak dekha hi nahi
Koi pic share kare to pata chale. 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Honey-Friend
Achha! Did you guys like Abhimaan's new bedroom??
Abhi tak dekha hi nahi
Koi pic share kare to pata chale. 
https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1853991346878513246
Only BSP made Abhira to say Tata bye bye to her psycho didi’s jaap
Ru didi indeed considers preg as a competition.. Humara forum ki baat phir se leak huva guys
Such a beautiful dream
BSP should be a brat who fights with BBP and avenges its ancestors from all the torture they have endured due to Sirat clan.

No.. I didnt.. You liked it???
I want to give it sometimes.. I want to see Abhimaan making new memories there, new happy memories. I hate to see Ruhit in their room but I don't want them to go back to that room. I think because we associate that room with Abhimaan, we are having trouble accepting the new one. But Abhimaan was never a proper couple in that room. So in a way it's good. This room is their and it's not tainted with any bad memories or any bad presence.
BTW I loved their childhood pictures in that room.
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1853991346878513246
Only BSP made Abhira to say Tata bye bye to her psycho didi’s jaap
Why room is so pink
okaish h.
Chotu Bsp brought so much happiness and good luck for both parents that's why both distanced from vile ladies because of baby. Hope now Ab also stops wasting her time on that disgusting mil.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Such a beautiful dream
BSP should be a brat who fights with BBP and avenges its ancestors from all the torture they have endured due to Sirat clan.
He should be like naksh who pranks all the unwanted people and make fun on their faces. 
I have something for you Ajab
https://x.com/adhiraeditzz_/status/1853898398904230080
I will always find this ironicI have something for you Ajab
https://x.com/adhiraeditzz_/status/1853898398904230080
Naira’s mother was a beautiful pure hearted lady while Sirat’s mother was a greedy, selfish malevolent lady 
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k