Dukh dard peeda... I love this show, bohot zyada attached ho gyi hun, ab kya karun
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dukh dard peeda... I love this show, bohot zyada attached ho gyi hun, ab kya karun
Seems like 3-4 episodes left then. Looks like a happy ending is on the way
really!! then we hardly get a proper reunion no? i so hope there's no miscarriage!
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
Seems like 3-4 episodes left then. Looks like a happy ending is on the way
Wait what?? Abhi toh yeh ameer bhi nahin hua.. Why end so soon
they are ending so soon?What the hell is thisWait what?? Abhi toh yeh ameer bhi nahin hua.. Why end so soon

i thought there is still a lot of story to show!In this rate happy ending seems tough,bcs only 3-4 epis are remaining and there are other plots to cover as wellOriginally posted by: meandwho
Dukh dard peeda... I love this show, bohot zyada attached ho gyi hun, ab kya karun
![]()
I think in the next two episodes only Adeel's plot will be wrapped up, I dont want a quick fix for MusJeena, they should give us at least 5 episode worth of contenti thought there is still a lot of story to show!In this rate happy ending seems tough,bcs only 3-4 epis are remaining and there are other plots to cover as well
Wtfff??!! Only 4 episodes left?!! Nahi yrr! Kya faida din raat ek krke, biwi bache ko almost neglect krke kaam krne ka jab dhang se rahees hi na ho paaye mustafa?! I want them to show 4-5 episodes of them enjoying the raheesi like they showed them setting their gareeb house
Originally posted by: Justexploring
I have been writing something too, updated it today itself. Unfortunately can’t paste the hyperlink as I am a newbie. You can find it on wattpad with the title: Kabhi main, kabhi tum, kabhi voh.
ikkkkkk i have read every single chapter, didn't know you are here, i love the book, i love it very much !
idk how will they wrap up everything