She looks gareeb.
There. I have said what everyone is thinking but no one has balls to say
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She looks gareeb.
There. I have said what everyone is thinking but no one has balls to say
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur
teddy? I thought they asked "daddy kaha h"
Daddy and teddy sounds so….never mind 
What are you insinuating here? 🫥
Prior to her pulling out the teddy, something was accentuated very coyly. 

Find her to be really quite cute. 
Well...yes...her dimple (
)
Question: What about a new way of doing an ad???

Quite the elegant young lady! 
Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Prior to her pulling out the teddy, something was accentuated very coyly.
No please please spare me 🤪
🫣 what did I just see? 😵💫😵 irritating, awful and uncouth
Now SRK's PR cannot even stage manage such things properly.
This is going to make people dislike Suhana even more. 🙄😖 Totally undeserving of all this attention.
https://youtu.be/VsZucvetXD4?si=cOA9unIFUV1lcjXF
https://x.com/i/status/2074001404558241837
https://x.com/i/status/2071823869003092379
https://x.com/i/status/2024365856487329878
https://youtu.be/g8iCeu9BovY?si=HJl1na86E1DQ8uO0
2