I won't believe till I see any solid confirmationOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
We need the link I love it, so that's means kaayar Rohit will die soon

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I won't believe till I see any solid confirmationOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
We need the link I love it, so that's means kaayar Rohit will die soon

Yes.. May be the next task by Aasmaan Poddar😂😂😂
So this is why they brought the kid during janmanstami 
why r they mixing up so many tracks with the marriage track ? And what did they even test her for ? Shaadi ke beech mein IR and now this pregnancy complications . Better stop the wedding rather than that ghatiya surrogacy track.Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/kalajinn/status/1833543920053006476?t=P_IvqXZU96cGKtmOuIi4VQ&s=19
Manish buddhe you literally have one job to do. Take her away
Originally posted by: Docworld
Yes.. May be the next task by Aasmaan Poddar😂😂😂
Uske liye abhira ko kyun pareshaan karna..?? Ruhi kab se ready tayyar baithi hain
One reason that would have made Ab back out and they went for that.. 🙁
Wrong post
Wrong post
Ruhi ki koyi chindi plan to nahi haina??? Kya lagta hain😂😂Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Uske liye abhira ko kyun pareshaan karna..?? Ruhi kab se ready tayyar baithi hain
Goodness I didn't think they would go this negative pre wedding. Better hain shaddi cancel kar lo ab 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
NEW PRECAP ON TV
Abhira kabhi maa nahi ban sakti. Vidya ne bola woh yeh shaadi nahi hone degi
Chalo surrogacy ki theories banana shuru karo
https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1831971367555895570
Treat others with kindness
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3