Girls any one feel the same, Laal and lalon have some similar features ..
So I checked jhanak Wikipedia...their last name is same.
Lalon real name - Bhavya Sachdeva
LAAL - sunny Sachdeva.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Girls any one feel the same, Laal and lalon have some similar features ..
So I checked jhanak Wikipedia...their last name is same.
Lalon real name - Bhavya Sachdeva
LAAL - sunny Sachdeva.
Yaa I knew thatGirls any one feel the same, Laal and lalon have some similar features ..
So I checked jhanak Wikipedia...their last name is same.
Lalon real name - Bhavya Sachdeva
LAAL - sunny Sachdeva.
both of them r Sachdeva
… in Kolkatta laal & Lallon
& in Mumbai we have Adi & Ani 
…In J show they should show men’s fight more then Shrishti’s over acting drama 

Yaa I knew that
both of them r Sachdeva
… in Kolkatta laal & Lallon
& in Mumbai we have Adi & Ani
…
In J show they should show men’s fight more then Shrishti’s over acting drama
I mean laal and lalon have any blood relation?? Siblings? Cousins?
Girls any one feel the same, Laal and lalon have some similar features ..
So I checked jhanak Wikipedia...their last name is same.
Lalon real name - Bhavya Sachdeva
LAAL - sunny Sachdeva.
Me too uncanny version of lallon is Lal 😂
don’t know Mayuri.. don’t think so

I don’t remember.. he comments on Krushal post.. that white dress reel of theirs
Here is his id
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6BqkoPRmxq/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
I don’t remember.. he comments on Krushal post.. that white dress reel of theirs
Here is his id
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6BqkoPRmxq/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Thank you Ashu...
Damn five words
anytime Mayuri

This is just annoying now 😮💨😤
Complaint nahi sun sakati?!! Wo khule aapane liye GF dhoondhe aur me kuch bolu bhi nahi?!! aapaka beta polygamy ka neta ban gaya hai!!
Asli kich mich toh tumhi ko mili na…hum apne bete ki buraai bardasht nahi kar sakte woh bhi khule aam!!!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587