Its real scene, not dream?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its real scene, not dream?
Exactly muje nahi dekhna fancy dress competition😂. Dkp walo hire me, I will work free for styling Ab in budget 😎Originally posted by: Indira1211
yes what’s with this armaansa..he gave abhira a Disney princess dress like she’s 5 years old…🙄..and he wants to romance her..looks he like he always had a crush on Barbie 🙄.. he could have gifted her a pretty saree with a sexy blouse..🤷🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️😂..but no..he gave her a Barbie dress 😂
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
Exactly muje nahi dekhna fancy dress competition😂. Dkp walo hire me, I will work free for styling Ab in budget 😎
I don't understand why Twitter is loving the dress. It is so 5th grade birthday dress. I mean when little girls say that they want to dress up like a Disney princess.
They should have given her dress lie the yellow and red dream dress.
X is full of minons disney lovers I guess😂. They get excited with hand chemistry bolo🙄. We all at IF are mature peeps, we know what should be real romance.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't understand why Twitter is loving the dress. It is so 5th grade birthday dress. I mean when little girls say that they want to dress up like a Disney princess.
They should have given her dress lie the yellow and red dream dress.
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
X is full of minons disney lovers I guess😂. They get excited with hand chemistry bolo🙄. We all at IF are mature peeps, we know what should be real romance.
Even, I like their hand chemistry but bas wahi nhi dekhna.......I mean they got to move on from hand-holding and forehead touches 

![]()
![]()
This is a princess dress, but it's not like a dress for a 4th grader, like the pink one she is wearing in the BTS.

This one is also so good.
PS: I'm not too fond of Armaan's shirt here.
you know abhimaan have progressed now and Armaan is not a young boy..they can show us abhimaan as an adult couple.they could have given abhira a saree and really elevated her look..a sexy red and black saree with a sexy sleeveless blouse…or any other nice colour...would have made that scene so hot and romantic..but dkp wants to keep abhira like a young teenage girl 🤦🏻♀️…when in fact she’s 23 now..a qualified lawyer and a woman..she’s not a teenage girl..Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't understand why Twitter is loving the dress. It is so 5th grade birthday dress. I mean when little girls say that they want to dress up like a Disney princess.
They should have given her dress lie the yellow and red dream dress.
Originally posted by: Indira1211
you know abhimaan have progressed now and Armaan is not a young boy..they can show us abhimaan as an adult couple.they could have given abhira a saree and really elevated her look..a sexy red and black saree with a sexy sleeveless blouse…or any other nice colour...would have made that scene so hot and romantic..but dkp wants to keep abhira like a young teenage girl 🤦🏻♀️…when in fact she’s 23 now..a qualified lawyer and a woman..she’s not a teenage girl..
So true. When Rohit entered as Armaan there was so much tension in their scenes, but right now the makers are too focused on making them cute rather than hot. These two have so much potential to be a hot couple. I don't understand, why makers are holding them back??


Can we have these suits back for her??
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3