Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hello my dear … did you PM Vijay ?
Please remind him in the site issues thread .
Yes I did the PM. WE discussed but then I replied to his query and after that I didn't get any update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Hello my dear … did you PM Vijay ?
Please remind him in the site issues thread .
Yes I did the PM. WE discussed but then I replied to his query and after that I didn't get any update
Originally posted by: Roli_Siddhant
Yes I did the PM. WE discussed but then I replied to his query and after that I didn't get any update
Please remind him in the site issues global thread .