Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Oh I thought it is going to release on Aug15,seems like it is going to release in a day or two.
This movie definitely got a lot of attention due to its controversial theme,so I feel first day collections will be good but most of my predictions about movies since past 6 months turned out be a flop,so let's see
.
SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn’t interest me at all, but I want this to be a hit for the sake of Vicky and Tripti. 
Hope this works for Vicky 🤞
My feeling: I'll skip this thread until I've watched the movie (I really detest the focus on numbers...) 
Subscribe
#BadNewz will comfortably take a double digit opening this Friday. Period!
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
33