She called her Queen
She called her Queen
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ahh that's what I call poetic justice. The whose who of the whole world is there... and everyone is talking about Aishwariya.. ... my bad Queen Aishwarya 👸
Only those who can handle the radiance that Aish emits ...would dare take a picture with her... it's pretty gutsy of Kim. I guess strong powerful beautiful confident women recognise eachother.
wowAhh that's what I call poetic justice. The whose who of the whole world is there... and everyone is talking about Aishwariya.. ... my bad Queen Aishwarya 👸
Only those who can handle the radiance that Aish emits ...would dare take a picture with her... it's pretty gutsy of Kim. I guess strong powerful beautiful confident women recognise eachother.
Who is fangirling Kim though??
Aish is a class apart....she shouldn't even be compared to Kim....
Anyways.....loling at those who wonder how Aish is on Ormax....
Aish is a queen.....whether she works in a movie or not....she is a brand of her own...
Kim Kardashian reveals she sliced off one of her fingertips in shock injury that was 'more painful than childbirth'
Huh?Originally posted by: TotalBetty
Kim Kardashian reveals she sliced off one of her fingertips in shock injury that was 'more painful than childbirth'
Saath khade rehne se tawaif thakurain nahi ban jaati
I can’t deny it. Everyone knows Ash. Her stardom should never be questioned.
I know right?! If we only had one word, 3 letters to describe Ash it would be is "WOW" 😍
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://x.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/2066179434227302428
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
32