the teasers have me intrigued! exicted to see Bilal again. I really enjoy him as an actor.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the teasers have me intrigued! exicted to see Bilal again. I really enjoy him as an actor.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Lol at the dissection, dissertions I just missed but I guess as long as Mann Joggi airs, I can expect double the entertainment from here as well...
we will see Robert Eberts and Pauline Kaels
Ok BTW it's a news by hum tv's website
Yes. It was on their Instagram story.
I am getting used to the surma look 
hmesha hi mostly serious dekha lekin ye kuch zyada hi hogya.