🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos And Discussions Of Upcoming Scene🌸 - Page 97

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

90.7k

Users

43

Likes

2.3k

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I know u all love Ani aka Krushal

For Krushal u all watch this show

It's ok

Hmm..I love Runak..

xnbstar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago


Ab reason jo bhi ho bt Ani ka aisey surrender krna after realizing his life and sleeping with her, I don't like at all....

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hmm..I love Runak..

I also love RuNak but makers destroy RuNak beyond repair

If Ani get Charsi then why not Jhanak get new gud looking handsome gentlemen Guy

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I also love RuNak but makers destroy RuNak beyond repair

If Ani get Charsi then why not Jhanak get new gud looking handsome gentlemen Guy


She can...Once Anishi marriage happens, show is end for me...so I don't care

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810


She can...Once Anishi marriage happens, show is end for me...so I don't care

hmm
Euphoria_V thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810


She can...Once Anishi marriage happens, show is end for me...so I don't care

Same for me.

Imlie season 1 it was different people loved adi even after his marriage with Malini

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Is Anishi marriage confirmed?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Same for me.

Imlie season 1 it was different people loved adi even after his marriage with Malini


@bold welcome to the club..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ak2019

Is Anishi marriage confirmed?


There was a bts...rituals started...exchanged garlands

Lollolika thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

No sign of Didi fainting in the BTSsmiley3

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".