Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I know u all love Ani aka Krushal
For Krushal u all watch this show
It's ok
Hmm..I love Runak..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I know u all love Ani aka Krushal
For Krushal u all watch this show
It's ok
Hmm..I love Runak..
Ab reason jo bhi ho bt Ani ka aisey surrender krna after realizing his life and sleeping with her, I don't like at all....
I also love RuNak but makers destroy RuNak beyond repair
If Ani get Charsi then why not Jhanak get new gud looking handsome gentlemen Guy
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
I also love RuNak but makers destroy RuNak beyond repair
If Ani get Charsi then why not Jhanak get new gud looking handsome gentlemen Guy
She can...Once Anishi marriage happens, show is end for me...so I don't care
hmm
She can...Once Anishi marriage happens, show is end for me...so I don't care
She can...Once Anishi marriage happens, show is end for me...so I don't care
Same for me.
Imlie season 1 it was different people loved adi even after his marriage with Malini
Is Anishi marriage confirmed?
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Same for me.
Imlie season 1 it was different people loved adi even after his marriage with Malini
@bold welcome to the club..
Is Anishi marriage confirmed?
There was a bts...rituals started...exchanged garlands
No sign of Didi fainting in the BTS