Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was searching for you here... about to sleep then saw you ...
I am doing good... Aaj tho bahut khush...🥳🥳
What about you...itne din tak MIA..?
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
With all that tension I'm hungry now
I just had a bunch of candy
mera diet ka satyanash hogaya 
But my whole apartment is celebrating so 

I mean, India won WC. India won an ICC event after 11 long years. Iske liye to ek kya 10 cheat meals bante hai 😍😍
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Everything aside
Never in my dreams I thought Dube will win ICC trophy that too as playing 11 ka player and also him playing a important knock
And that too he was in all the matches
https://x.com/CaughtAtGully/status/1807126220762755122?t=KTJuelNnvYFsJZ4CRYS2rQ&s=19
OMGGGGGG

ab toh banta hai aisa celebration 

I saw this pehle he
But trophy milne se pehle post nahi karne ke man tha. 
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Don't tell that... Usne Modi ji congratulations bola tha PM banne k liye

politics mei na chLa ho sports mein to chal Gaya
I just had a bunch of candy
mera diet ka satyanash hogaya
But my whole apartment is celebrating so
I mean, India won WC. India won an ICC event after 11 long years. Iske liye to ek kya 10 cheat meals bante hai 😍😍
I wasn't having the dinner tension me
Ate after the match was won at like 11:30 PM wo bhi rice dal
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I saw this pehle he
But trophy milne se pehle post nahi karne ke man tha.

bhai na zayada support karke waha ki sarkar hi girwa di yaar
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
0