🏏ICC T20I WC 2024 Thread: 2 --India ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Champions- Page 96

Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

50.2k

Users

80

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

These POTM is ridged

Don know if ppl bet on this category

This is must be only thing they can change or script lol

May be less ppl would ve bet on Kohli smiley37

PunnyPotato thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Everything aside

Never in my dreams I thought Dube will win ICC trophy that too as playing 11 ka player and also him playing a important knock smiley37

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Virat's last t20 wc

Glad he end it with great note at least

Bt this potm is for hardik



💯

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

I guess Kohli will not be available for t20 matches... henceforth

WindsOfHeaven thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Enthusiast Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Axar ne toh...

But happy we won smiley40

Jitne runs banaye usse zyada de diye 😭🤣
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Bumrah Player of the tournamentsmiley40

Edited by Rosyme - 2 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Hardik Pandya: It means a lot. Very emotional, we’ve been working very hard and something was not clicking. But today we got what the whole nation wanted. More special for me, how my last 6 months were, I haven’t spoken a word. I knew that if I kept working hard I could shine and do what I could do. Getting an opportunity like this makes it more special. We always believed, it was just about executing our plans and staying calm and letting the pressure come to them. Credit to Jassi (Bumrah) and the other bowlers for those last 5 overs. Knew it would not help me if I wasn’t calm, wanted to commit 100% to every ball I’ve bowled. I’ve always enjoyed pressure. Very happy for him (Dravid), he’s been a wonderful man, really enjoyed working with him, to give him a farewell like this is wonderful, have had a very good relationship with him and became friends. Very happy for all the support staff. (Rohit walks over and gives Pandya a kiss)

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kohli announces retirement from t20 🙄 i suppose that doesnt include ipl 🤣

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

WHAT. A. WIN.


I repeat: What. A. Win.


Whoa whoa whoa whoa.


I mean....wow. smiley34

Spideyweb thumbnail
Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail Romance to Roast-mance Participant Thumbnail + 7

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Pehle hi reitre ho jata (from all formatssmiley7)

he is indian ...he has a right to prolong his retirement like others smiley36

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 14 days ago

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 16 days ago

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 1 months ago

Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 2 months ago

🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".