YRKKH Sheep Game🐑✨: FINAL RESULTS PG 50 & 51- Page 33

Contest/Games

Created

Last reply

Replies

530

Views

28.3k

Users

82

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I have a feeling I may have submitted my answers twice mistakenly. I didn't do it deliberately...it was due to work pressure that I forgot how many times I have submitted....can you please check?

That’s okay. It’s all good. We’ll anyway take only your first submission.
SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Last few hours left for R2 forms to close, 10 sheep left to go! Hurry up and send your responses soon!

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just about an hour and a half left. We have passed the 90 mins mark to the deadline.

Come on people! Hurry and send in your answers soon.smiley20

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You all just 40 mins now.

We're waiting for your answers.smiley16

parusmiley thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

You all just 40 mins now.

We're waiting for your answers.smiley16

Sorry for the late .. will complete and send

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

You all just 40 mins now.



Is this new emoji? I cant find it in minesmiley6

bhshre95 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

You all just 40 mins now.

We're waiting for your answers.smiley16


Done smiley4

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew


Is this new emoji? I cant find it in minesmiley6


Haha, nope. I use it from an external page.smiley36

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Deadline is up.

Answers will be posted tomorrow.smiley4

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Results will be out soon, but why is no one discussing? smiley39

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 18 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 1 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".